Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Facebook is the raddest thing ever!

I just joined Facebook. I have had a few people from work bugging me to join and I finally jumped on the band wagon. It is SO COOL! After a little more than a day, I have been in touch with several people that I haven't seen in YEARS! It feels like I was never out of touch. It is pretty fun(ny) to see all of my friends from my school years all grown up, with families of their own. Some of them look the part to a "t", but others are taking some getting used to to see with kids! However, it has given my new motivation to lose this darn weight. Most of my Dance Company friends look the same as they did when we graduated. I'd like to see what they look like after giving birth to 2, 10 LB babies though!!! I know, I can't blame it all on my sweet kids, but it is nice to have some new motivation to lose the weight! Pics promised for next time! The camera went missing for a few days, so there isn't really anything new... Although, Gavin had a birthday on Sunday. He is 3 now and totally looks it! He got a new bike and "bike hat" from mom and dad. A Computer ( not real) from Grammy and Grandpa and money to spend (Plus a cute outfit and big boy underwear!) from Papa Steve and Grandma!It was a way fun day and thank you to everyone who came! We love to see you!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I can't believe our baby boy is 3!! Can't wait for the pics. And, I don't care what you weigh I love you to pieces.