Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am so bad at this blogging thing! Below are a ton of pictures of the kids, displaying the big events that have been consuming our lives right now. Christmas came and went, and was really stressful. I hate to say it, but I was glad to see it go this (last) year. Maybe it was the major snow storm, or being sick all month, but I never really got into the spirit. However, Gavin has not had a binky in his mouth since Christmas day!! Hooray! Makenna's Birthday was a lot of fun. I can't believe my baby girl is one already. Yes, I want another one. No, it won't happen any time soon (as far as I'm concerned) Thank you to everybody who was there! We appreciate your love and support and thank you for the Birthday gifts! I have been working an afternoon shift so that Dustin in free to teach his CFP classes at night. I have loved being at home at night, but it isn't permanent yet. My department at work was dissolved last week. I still have a job at Discovercard, but I really loved what I was doing before. I'm not sure which department I will go to now, and that is holding up my shift change request. Dustin is doing very well with his classes however. It has been an answer to many prayers and I am so proud of him and happy that he gets to be doing something that he loves. Other than that, not much has been going on with us. If you click on the pictures, it will enlarge to fill your screen so that you can see them without a magnifying glass! Love to all!!

1 comment:

Swain Family said...

Cute pics. I can't believe Makenna is 1 already! So glad Dustin is doing so well with his classes that is great. Hopefully you will go to a department that you will like with Discover