Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by Allison! It was hard to come up with 8 of some of these things!

8 Favorite TV shows

The Office
House
24
Friends
Bones
Seinfeld
King of Queens
Yes, Dear


8 Things I did Yesterday

Cleaned the house
Fried shrimp for dinner
Worked out
Looked for ways to surprise Dustin with Valentine's Day treats
Got BOTH kids to take a nap!
Played with my new Crikut! ( Thanks Dustin)
Watched the second Madagascar
Cleaned the house again!


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

St. George trip on Wednesday
Starting the basement
Stopping at La Fiesta in Cedar City on the way to St. George (yummy Mexican food)
Working on the basement
Tomorrow's episode of 24
Finishing the basement
Gavin being potty-trained
Enjoying the basement


8 Favorite Restaurants

The Old Spaghetti Factory
La Fiesta
Texas Roadhouse
Olive Garden
Red Lobster
Chillis
La Luna
Training Table


8 Things on my Wish List

A Honda Odyssey Touring Edition
A finished basement, complete with fire place and craft/hobby room
Self sorting, washing, drying, folding laundry!
Staying at home full-time
Gavin to figure out the potty-thing
That the "naughty" foods didn't taste so darn good!
To win the Power Ball ( now THAT would be something, seeing as how we have never bought a ticket! )
That Dustin would have a CFP class of at least 10 people every day!


8 People I Tag...

Kristi
April
Annie
( I don' t know 8 people that read our blog, so if you're name isn't on here I tag you too!!)

No comments: